Our facilities, accommodations, and incredible land are available for rental to spiritual/healing/learning groups of all traditions.
Philia Center is a sacred 4 acre retreat center located in Costa Rica in beautiful nature. It is only 30 minutes from the San Jose International Airport (SJO).
What kind of groups can you accommodate?
We love to host all kinds of groups from a wide variety of traditions to enjoy the blessings of Philia Center.
Philia Center is ideally suited for:
- Meditation and Yoga intensives
- Other types of residential contemplative practices (health and wellness programs etc.)
What type and size of group can you accommodate?
Philia Center is best suited for groups of up to 20 people, however we have partnered with other hotels in the area if you have a larger group. We prefer to rent our facility to groups that can commit to a full week (Saturday to Saturday) however we are flexible to accommodate shorter or longer periods of time.
Three delicious vegan and vegetarian option meals a day are included.
Each room has a Teal Swan frequency painting associated with it. This vibration will work subliminally on your guest to catalyze desired changes. Both the door and duvets will carry the vibration.
- 4 spacious rooms with king beds (Ascended Reunion, Human Self Awareness, Human Intimacy, Joy) for singles or couples
- 2 bungalows that can each accommodate 3 and 4 people respectfully (Renewal and Gratitude)
- 3 rooms with two twin beds (Namaste, Raise your Vibration, Meditation Aid)
- 2 rooms with two bunk beds (Activating Potential, Positive Intention)
Each room has its own private bathroom.
The facility also includes the following:
- Two fully equipped kitchens
- A large swimming pool
- Massage tables, a BioMat and many crystals
- A space for classes or gatherings
- Access to a waterfall where you can swim straight from our property
- Security with automatic gate and 24/7 video cameras
- Bus excursions available (picnic included) to Playa Blanca, Playa Hermosa, Las Minas Desmonte, Zoo Ave, Los Chorros waterfalls, Poas Volcano National Park, Colinas des Poas, La Paz Waterfalls or El Toledo Coffee tour for the full group with guides.
We can accommodate private guests for a stay over 7 days at Philia that are not interested to attend the workshops at a cost of $95/day for a shared room and $145 for a private room that includes food & accommodation only as long as we have the capacity. Each application is reviewed and needs to be approved by our staff.