ADVANCED ANGER AND ARGUMENT SOLUTIONS: How to Dissolve Conflicts and Emotional Upsets, and Restore Love, Play, and Connection
With Bill White M.A.
January 28 - February 4, 2017
Our week long retreats are hosted from Saturday to Saturday. All of our retreats follow a similar agenda:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided by Philia. We are an all inclusive spiritual retreat center. All meals are optionally vegetarian or vegan.
Saturday: Pick-up from San Jose airport, welcome to our center, visit of the property, our vision and review of the week program
Sunday: Workshop day 1
Monday: Activity day (ex. hiking in the rainforest)
Tuesday: Connection process in the morning and Completion process in the afternoon between attendees, volunteers and facilitators
Wednesday: Workshop day 2
Thursday: Workshop day 3
Friday: Leisurely day at the Playa Blanca. Relaxation and more connection
Saturday: Check out
Do you want to deepen the magic in your relationship?
The key to deepening the magic is probably not what you think it is.
Being ineffective at navigating anger and conflict is likely the number one killer of relationships. Don’t let anger and conflict become a barrier between you and your love.
Learn skills for finding the source of, and the solutions for:
- Anger and arguing
- Resentment, clamming up, feeling distant
- Defensiveness, not listening, withdrawing
- Unkind or disrespectful interactions
- Abusive attitudes and behaviors
Learn how to:
- Self-process to resolve your emotional upsets by yourself
- Support your partner when he/she is stuck in upset
- Use anger and conflict situations to go deeper with your partner.
- Go within as a more effective initial approach–rather than interacting
- Discover the unseen influence of childhood in an emotional reaction
- Shift to being vulnerable when you’ve started off in a reactive place
- Discover the real emotions behind anger (i.e., fear and/or hurt)
- Listen effectively and speak effectively during emotional distress
- Stop avoiding conflict, which is as destructive as poorly addressing conflict.
- Discover the one key indicator that someone is not worth your effort
By getting to the root of upsets and not hurting each other with anger, you will experience:
- A deep level of safety and trust
- More fun, laughing, and playfulness
- Sustained connection
- Enhanced sexual passion
- Clear and complete communications
This workshop is designed for couples; however, the principles apply to any type of relationship. Even if you already have therapist-level skills, you will gain profound insights into how to eliminate fighting and turn anger into a healing, freeing experience.
You will leave with a powerful step-by-step process for untangling emotional upsets and conflict.
“This is by far the best professional help I’ve ever had. I had no idea my husband and I could actually get to a place of resolution in the first session [4 hr]. Who knew that this thing could be improved so quickly and painlessly?” C & J, Tucson
“Our sessions with Bill were extraordinary in part because my partner has been a marriage therapist for 30 years. I have also had extensive training in communication and conflict resolution. We go to Bill when we can’t figure ourselves out. We are impressed with Bill’s ability. ” L & R, Tucson
“I was VERY SKEPTICAL reading over your testimonials. I thought, “this sounds too good to be true. ’ I am so glad I didn’t go with that thought, even though our hurdles seemed insurmountable. Holy cow! I never in a million years expected these kinds of results after 1 session [4hr]–considering our 10 years of unresolved issues. I woke up today with a happy heart and feeling encouraged and hopeful.” Kathy B., Tucson